Sound recording of a two tier mini waterfall into my small fish pond. Recorded with a Tascam DR-07 Mk II. 24 bit, 44.1 Khz, Stereo. First 10 seconds is the raw recording. Note the 60 Hz hum due to the water pump being just under the water fall splash area. The last 20 seconds is the processed audio using Ableton Live 8 affects rack and the following affects.
1. Notch filter – 60 Hz applied two times.
2. LP filter –knee at 1 Khz
3. HP filter-knee at about 3.2 Khz
4. Granular Delay – bubbling sound
5. Chorus Audio Effect-snap, crackly sound.
6. Reverb-cave echo affect-high wet/dry
7. Utility- for stereo width
Please log in to comment