Forums

10 posts

121 sounds
    1545 posts
    Looking for dedicated beta-testers for freesound 2

Hello all,

I'm looking for people who are interested in helping us beta test freesound 2.

Bonusses and requirements:

* you have at least 100 sounds on freesound
    * you have experience testing software (remember, a website is also software)
    * you feel like spending some quality time with freesound 2 a bit before the rest wink
    * you will help testing and shaping new features even after the release of freesound 2
    * you are concise and aren't afraid of some dirty crashes and bugs

If you are interested, reply to this thread + tell us why we need to add you to the team?

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    135 sounds
    371 posts

I don't have at least 100 sounds on FS, but everything else works fine with me. If you read my posts on your conversation board from time to time, then you Know why my assistance wouldn't be such a bad thing. (-;

Besides if something works wrong in your system - it will find me anyway, rather sooner than later (-:

http://planetaziemia.net - independent research on sound and consciousness
    http://conscious-sound.bandcamp.com - best sounds for extraordinary inner experiences
    3066 sounds
    479 posts

people don't crowd! smile

(Bram, 100 uploaded sounds seems too restrictive, no need to say you can count on me )

D

546 sounds
    351 posts

I'm available, bar holiday coming up

530 odd uploads

retired after 40 years in software development smile

Freesound Moderator "Close your eyes, and you're almost there!"
    10 sounds
    95 posts

Hey Bram, sounds good and of course I am interested. I think I slightly got a bit over 100 uploads and they kinda teach us at university how websites (layout+navigation) should be.
    So please count me in, because that way I can actually use this stuff happy

89 sounds
    97 posts

I don't have 100 sounds here yet, but I figured I'd "nominate myself" just in case that requirement is lowered. grin

I started developing Web sites professionally around 1996, and have been doing so ever since. This has given me plenty of experience testing sites in a variety of environments with a variety of browsers for a variety of purposes (corporate, community, etc.). I pay attention to detail, and I consider myself to be very good at analyzing an error situation and communicating the details. My schedule is flexible enough that I should be able to fit in a decent amount of testing time.

Let me know if I can be of service!

121 sounds
    1545 posts

Alrighty guys, we thought it would be easier just to set this up in a public way right now:

https://groups.google.com/group/freesound-beta/

- bram

Warning: if you break the rules, see my avatar. Freesound Admin, Moderator, Ex-Freesound-Coder & Benevolent Dictator For Life.
    432 sounds
    344 posts

I'd like to test it too grin

186 sounds
    39 posts

I have 147 sounds posted.
    I'm a professional software developer.
    I'm concise; I know how to punctuate and how to conjugate verbs.
    And I don't smell bad.
    I joined the Google forum. No posts there yet.
    What's next?

121 sounds
    1545 posts

what's next: sign up to the mailing list and wait for instructions! smile

- bram

10 posts