Forums

5 posts

9 sounds
    2 posts
    @ admins...new t-shirt vendor?

I've been using Freesound for a few months and have just started contributing my own sounds; this is one badddddass site you've got here.

Now for the fashion pickiness:

I'd love to support you guys with a t-shirt, but I really don't want a Fruit of the Loom tee.

Have you considered using cameesa.com? I'm not sure what your commission is on the shirts, but they print a much nicer shirt over there (and could use the support too).

If I can have someone's permission, I'd love to submit the design there - or make a new design! - and donate all the earnings back to you.

Let me know.

70 sounds
    134 posts

Just to add to that, I'd really like to buy a freesound t-shirt except all the nice women's ones are only available on the USA site, and I'm in Europe. I look totally dumpy in man-shaped t-shirts, and Freesound is a sexy site! So I think I should look sexy in my freesound tee. smile

Can there be more choices for women in the European shop site?

9 sounds
    2 posts

Rock on Spleencast!!! Obviously we all want you looking sexy in your shirt wink

70 sounds
    134 posts

Hahahahah! If the women's version I like becomes available on the European site in a size Medium, I'll get one and post a picture. smile

70 sounds
    134 posts

Microscopia
    So long as it's not purple!! :lol:

Hahahah! Now there's a challenge ... tongue

5 posts