Forums

8 posts

0 sounds
    4 posts
    Vocal Air Wooshes Swooshes Synth Wind ? Twilight Saga New Moon Victoria Chase Scene

Hello(:
    I've been searching the web for a specific set of sounds/effects, can't seem to find them. ):
    Perhaps someone can provide a link that leads to them here on this site? I'm sure there here somewhere but I haven't been able to find anything like what I'm looking for yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9heMP2ztLHw here is a link to what I'm looking for and some times they appear in the video.
    0:21 - 0:31 - 0:33 - 1:04 - 1:39 - Basically almost every time Victoria runs, or moves, those wooshes, swooshes, wind, air type sounds, they sound a lot like vocals at points too though, like breathing sorta, haha(:
    I plan on using them for a music video, similar to the video in the link.
    I would be happy if someone could help me find them.
    Thank You!

0 sounds
    4 posts

Still searching on this site, still haven't found what I'm looking for.
    What are those types of sounds called anyways? The ones that play at the times I marked.

1929 sounds
    1770 posts

bocajrelhoub wrote:
    What are those types of sounds called anyways?

http://www.freesound.org/browse/tags/fly-by/ ?

117 sounds
    103 posts

Problem is there's so much going on (sound wise) in this vid, but the effects sound different at each time point (at least to me!). I suspect these are quite complex layered effects. As a starting point to the whoosh bits - are these anywhere near what you're after?
    http://www.freesound.org/people/Speedenza/packs/10440/ [awaiting mods]

If not, I'm sure someone else will find a use for them!

0 sounds
    4 posts

@Timbre
    Thank you! Ill start going through the fly-by tags now..
    Hope I can find something similar.

@Speedenza
    Thanks! I understand that there is a lot going on with sounds in the video, and I hear the difference in each effect as well, makes it all the more real (in my opinion). I would expect the sounds to be complex in a major motion picture, but all I'm looking for is something similar to these sounds when the red head runs..lol.
    Something that sounds sort of supernatural I guess?
    I'll check out your pack!(:

117 sounds
    103 posts

OK I've added 8 more samples to the pack - I've tried to get closer to a supernatural feel. I've no idea if I'm even getting close to what you want...

Edit: I've added another 12 to the pack.

Edit2: Had an idea in bed - just done another 3. I should change my username to Mr Whoosh...

117 sounds
    103 posts

Mods are done, if you still need these....

0 sounds
    4 posts

AWESOME wooshes @Speedenza. Thumbs up to Mr. Woosh(;
    I'm sure I'll be able to use a few of them, they'll work pretty well I think.
    Sorry I took so long to reply.
    Thank you for everyone that's helped me!
    Always looking for more sounds like these.

8 posts